Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ninja post: I'm in Grahamstown now!

Well, the heading pretty much sums things up. In a surprise move, I am suddenly not in Cape Town. I snuck onto a Grahamstown-bound bus last night and have pitched up at the small university town just in time to wish my brother a happy birthday. Boy, I've missed this place.

So anyway, I spent most of my Friday at the Design Indaba Expo, and the rest of it on a bus. The former was absolutely amazing -- the latter much less so. If you're interested in design (and haven't checked the expo yet), I suggest you haul your ass over there by Monday and check it out.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll write a more detailed account of the Indaba once I get settled down here and actually have time to blog. It's a madhouse at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment